<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Does any-body have a software package that they
highly recommend for stock and futures trading, or are they all a waste of
time?</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Fri Nov 06 10:03:32 1998
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 09:44:10 -0800
Sender: owner-realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Ira <ist@xxxxxx>
To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Y2K

The answer to the Y2K problem turns out to be very simple and I thought
that this would settle the long dissertations on the problem. Ira

**Important Notice to All Employees**

Corporate has determined that in order for the year 2000 problem
not to affect our company - and your stock warrants - that the company
no longer has any need for any computers in the office.

The goal is to remove all computers from the desktop by Jan 1, 1999.
Instead, everyone will be provided with an Etch-A-Sketch.  For
those of you who has deprived childhoods, Etch-A-Sketches are those
fun square like toys where you get to draw things in a sand like
environment using little knobs.

Our CEO has determined that the following action is being
Etch-A-Sketchtaken for the following reasons.

1. No Y2K problems - And we get to laugh at everyone
   else who has problems

2. No technical glitches keeping work from being done.

3. No more wasted time reading and writing emails.

4. No more games with "Boss" Buttons

5. No more need for network or software applications support.

Since we no longer will be having internal technical support,
we are supplying you with the following guidelines for using
your new equipment.

         Frequently Asked Questions for
         Etch-A-Sketch Technical Support:

Q: My Etch-A-Sketch has all of these funny little
   lines all over the screen.