LeoWeb upgrades

I spoke to my contact at LinncoEurope (LFG in the UK) who sent me the
following which may interest those who use LEOWEB to trade.   Some of their
upgrades look useful.   They called me looking for ideas to upgrade the
software so I highly recommend anyone using LEOWEB to contact LFG with
their ideas as that is what they seem to be looking for.

Apologies for the cross-post and to those who have no interest in LEOWEB

rgds

Philip