Gen: Stock Market

RT's

I have been looking for a top in the 1128 SPX area.  I arrived at this by
taking the July top of 1191 less the August low of 939 or 252 points * 75% for
189 points.  Add this to the August low of 939 to get 1128 on the SPX.
Today the cash SPX made a high of 1127.18 before closing lower on the
day.  Today is Nov 4, which is a full moon and much has been written in this
forum of the market declines which often accompany a full moon.
Additionally, Gann wrote that there is often a CIT in early November during
election years.  I will be watching my short term indicators to initiate a short
position.  I have not calculated my target low based on today's price action
however using yesterday's I get a downside target of 1015-1050 using Gann
Angles and 1030-1055 using an Andrews calculation.

Steve