Re: S&p analysis

His analysis is based on the most objective (and practical from a trading
perspective interpretation) of Elliott Wave that I have seen in my thirteen
plus years of trading. It is designed toward actual trading and not just
outlandish forecasting. He will state what the current count appears to be
and just as importantly what would invalidate that count. He does not feel
a tradeable (recognizable) count always exists and he will indicate in his
newsletter when that is the case.

His work is based on the original work of R.N. Elliott and it is not
something called Elliott Wave that is actually some other form of chart
based analysis that borrows the basic labeling techniques but otherwise is
nothing even close to the original work of Elliott.

Furthermore, Miner is an actual trader who won the U.S. Trading
Championship (futures) in I believe '93 or '94.

His analysis is "right" very, very often, and he is very good and finding
good low risk high reward set-ups.

Also, he has some excellent software that many people (including myself) on
this list use in their analysis.

Regards,

Tom Alexander