IDIOTS, TRADERS and the Market is Topping.

My God, we have a cloning epidemic of Rush Limbaugh's!!!!  As an
example, If you would look at a S&P or DJIA chart, you will see Bill
Clinton's face outlined.

Seriously folks,  do you really trade off this hokus pokus???  If I were
a betting man, and I am, I would be looking for a completion of the rise
from OCT 8th.  What's Next???  A correction at least.  Get ready for
this week's action.