market plan without market opinion?

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000>OK, RT's, here's another chance to woo me with your
brilliance!&nbsp; Lots of talk about must read the market but must not form an
opinion, at least not an opinion you set in concrete and can't
change.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I get a feel for the market, so, being human, that turns into an
opinion.&nbsp; Ten guys come on CNBC and confirm my opinion.&nbsp; This forum
confirms my opinion later that evening.&nbsp; Now I'm ready to trade.&nbsp;
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Yet, so many say: listen to the market... or watch the price action... or
let the market tell you where it's going.&nbsp; How do I separate the two?&nbsp;
How do I read the market in an attempt to confirm my trading plan, yet not form
enough of an opinion to let it influence my trading?&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I realize if you are trading a mechanical system, this is a moot
point.&nbsp; But this seems to be a key to discretionary trading.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>All wisdom is appreciated!!!!!!</DIV>
<DIV>Dizzy from going in a circle...Linda</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000>Linda Swope<BR>Swope's Mountain
Photography</FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000>**Climb the mountains &amp; get their good tidings;
Peace will flow into you as sunshine into flower;&nbsp; the winds will
blow&nbsp; their freshness into you &amp; storms their energy, &amp; cares will
drop off like autumn leaves.&nbsp; John Muir**</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Sat Oct 31 21:20:29 1998