Real time quotes & chart on the Net

Folks,
let me apologize upfront for posting a subject that has been discussed
numerous times on these lists.  I have been using a Futuresource
satellite
feed for the last 2 years, and Internet based data feeds were of no
interest
to me, so I skipped and deleted all the previous discussions.  Now my
situation has changed (on the road a lot) and a fixed satellite feed is
of
little use.  Hence my sudden  interest in Internet based real time data.

I am a futures trader (S&P, Bonds, and a couple of other commodities)
and would like to find a service that offers
    1. real time tick data
    2. charting if offered would have to allow for my own studies
            to be applied
    3. would consider using services offered by a broker but
            only if discount commissions

Since this has been well discussed on the lists,  a private reply to me
is more appropriate.  Any and all replys would be appreciates.

Good trading.

Tom Schrader