Re: Gary in Hawaii-a great contrarian indicator

> Gary did good analysis but forgot to listen to the market.  Also I read once
> the worst thing one can do is talk about the trades one is in.  Our ego's
> become attached and then we refuse to want to admit we are wrong.   This can
> easily be seen in Gary's behavior.
>
>         This isn't meant to demean the guy, but to learn from what he is
> doing.  IN that he has really performed a service.

Gee, it seems to me the only way Gary is a good lesson is if we have a
chance to watch his comments and compare them to the results, which is
all I, as a 'defender', said in the first place, before he knocked
himself by breaking the board's rules.

Also, I think the 'lesson' would have been better if the board had a
chance to respond to his predictions, rather than receiving a one-way
series of comments.

JMHO

Dan Goncharoff