Im bullish short term...
<BR>Good tradings..
<BR>gar</HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Tue Oct 27 08:49:15 1998
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 07:28:35 -0600
Sender: owner-realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Gary Kramer" <gmkramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: OPTIONS ADVISOR

I dont know about the quality of his advice but the quality of his service
is poor.  I was contacted a while ago and asked for additional information
by mail.  Never received it and was called again several weeks later and
told that it wasnt received.  A week later I received some information that
looked like photocopies a child had made, and didnt include the performance
numbers I asked for.  A few weeks passed and I was contacted by someone else
from his organization.  I told them what had happened and they said they
would send some new information right out.  Never received it.  I was
recently contacted by that same person, told them I hadnt received it and
they said they would fax it right out.  Received it but it was incomplete.
I have since received several faxes stating that they have lost my telephone
number but still want to do business with me!

Is this the type of company I want to pay about $2K to.  Comon folks, get
your act together!

Gary