Re:Need Multi monitor help!

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re:Need Multi monitor help!
  • From: jaygreen <jaygreen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 22:56:54 -0400 (EST)

 Is anyone using the multiple monitor option in Win98 with SuperCharts
RealTime

I have a couple of basic questions. If I am going to have 5 monitors hooked up
to 1 computer can I have the S&P 500,  DowJones Industrials and
UpTick/DownTick on the 1st monitor, and a IBM on the 2nd monitor, Dell on the
3rd monitor , Microsoft on the 4th monitor  and Walmart on the 5th monitor?
Does anyone also have a suggestion for which video cards are the best for this
setup, can anyone also suggest videocards that allow 2 monitors per card - I
heard that if you had 4  open pci slots that you could use 4 dual monitor
video cards and actually have up to 8 monitors