Re: forex trading

Hello all,
Just thot I should tell ya that Eforex is a bad news... Their software are
clunky and does not do the job.. you cannot even cancell an order if you
want.. They claim 10 pip but they also charge you "overnight storage" fee if
you hold an order overnight. MoneyGarden has the best software program for
forex trading... I have an acct. with them and Im not suggesting you go to
them either..for they will add 20-40 pips to your order. If I were to choose
one, I would pick CMC based in London..that is if Im living in London! But
since you are in Chicago, why not trade CME currencies.. You get what you
see on the screen with brokers dealing with CME. CME are tightly regulated
by the US govt.
Good tradings to you all
Gar