Re:Andrews -S&P

Ok so I put down the big bucks and bought the Andrews Course a while back.
One of the most important things that I have learned is that the trick is not
drawing the lines ....it is in the process of analysis.

As you know we have been long the S&P since the bottom and now we are in a
caution zone.  It is very easy to go into a feel good mode with the profits we
have now and the S&P going up fast....however reality is setting in and we are
getting to a critical junction in the road. At about 1005-1025 the cash S&P
may jump into a faster gear or make a U turn. I would guess the faster gear
and I will let the market tell me first..which it is.

Mitch