Re: commodites firms that can set you up to trade via Timberhill order entry

Jay,

 One of the firms is PMB  ask for Red Adeeb.  He is on the discount side of
the house and should be able to get you 15.50 all in.  There are others
that can provide the clearing for you.  I do not use the TimberHill system
directly so I can not comment on it.  The one thing I would check out with
the different firms is what kind of back up do they offer.  Can I start a
trade electronically and close it via phone?  Are the rates the same for
this?  Below are the two web sites.  Once on the site, there is either a
phone # directly for IB (the part of Timberhill that markets the service)
there is  a contact us link.  Ask for the list of firms that can do the
clearing for you.  They all charge the $900.00 per month min for IB plus
their commisions.  IB gets $2.00 per side for ececuting the trade, if I
remember correctly.

http://www.prods.com/
Professional Discount Services - the discount arm of PMB

http://www.interactivebrokers.com/
- then to contact us page

That should get you started.