Re: [Fwd: Cramer's Rewrite of His Watch the Bond Market Column]

Gary Fritz wrote:

Everyone realises of couse that the parenthetical comments in the
'rewrite' are additions to the original story, written days later, and
are highlighted as such when presented on thestreet.com? In other words,
it is not as rambling when you see presented as intended...and edited...

Regards
DanG