who is the best broker for fast daytrade S&P 500 futures trades

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">
who is the best broker for fast daytrade S&amp;P 500 futures trades?
<BR>Lind Waldock, Jack Carl, LFG, Zap?
<P>Do the electronic execution systems get you fills as fast as the electronic
stock execution systems do?
<P>Can anyone give an approximate time difference in fill time in just
calling in your
<BR>brokerage firm and ordering versus the existing electronic systems<BR>
<BR>
<BR>Jay Greenlees
<P>Bob Heisler wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>&nbsp;<FONT COLOR="#000000"><FONT SIZE=-1>I would
submit that you are not "stupidly" short AXP.&nbsp; The mistake was letting
the position get out of hand.&nbsp; AXP is currently at around 82 meaning
you are currently down 8 points and change.&nbsp; That seems like an excessive
stop or "room to move" for any method or style.</FONT></FONT>&nbsp;<FONT SIZE=-1>The
number one rule of trading is preservation of capital and proper risk management.&nbsp;
I don't believe there are any "stupid" trades.&nbsp; There are certainly
trades that do not go the way we think.&nbsp; When that happens we need
to forget our egos and close the trade when our stops get hit.&nbsp; To
stay in a trade "hoping" it will eventually go our way, or to prove that
we were "right" is suicidal.&nbsp; There are so many trading opportunities
each day there is no reason to lose a significant amount on any one trade.</FONT>&nbsp;<FONT SIZE=-1>I
know this doesn't help your existing position as only you can make the
decision on whether to stay or exit, but maybe it will help with future
trades.</FONT>&nbsp;<FONT SIZE=-1>Trade well.</FONT>
<BLOCKQUOTE
style="BORDER-LEFT: #000000 solid 2px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px"><B><FONT FACE="Arial"><FONT SIZE=-1>-----Original
Message-----</FONT></FONT></B>
<BR><FONT FACE="Arial"><FONT SIZE=-1><B>From: </B>Ketayun &lt;ketayun@xxxxxxxxxxx></FONT></FONT>
<BR><FONT FACE="Arial"><FONT SIZE=-1><B>To: </B>RealTraders Discussion
Group &lt;realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx></FONT></FONT>
<BR><FONT FACE="Arial"><FONT SIZE=-1><B>Date: </B>Wednesday, October 14,
1998 10:03 AM</FONT></FONT>
<BR><FONT FACE="Arial"><FONT SIZE=-1><B>Subject: </B>any thoughts?</FONT></FONT>
<BR>&nbsp;I am stupidly short AXP at 73 3/4, any thoughts if I should abort
and at what price?
<P>TIA
<P>Ketayun</BLOCKQUOTE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>