Companies I would recommend

Out of many, many companies (6-8 software, 3 real-time data, 6+ EOD data, 5
stock brokers, 3 fund companies, 3 futures brokers) I have dealt with in
this industry over many years of investing and trading in stocks, funds and
futures, there are only a handful I would recommend:

DTN: one of the most intensely customer service oriented large companies
with which I have dealt in this industry, excellent value

Ensign Software: real-time and EOD software, inexpensive at $29/Mo. for
month to month rental, well supported, and constantly enhanced, Y2K
compatible, new 32 bit version supports programming capabilities well beyond
TradeStation.

Pinnacle Data: excellent quality EOD futures and index data, corrections
provided nightly, still in the DOS generation when it comes to software,
however the software is reliable

Discover Brokerage: solid, reliable software, good execution, fair
commissions, accepts responsibility for errors

Vanguard Mutual Funds: among lowest fees in industry, good selection, good
customer service

Equis: good quality EOD analysis software which has a good toolbox and is
reasonably well-supported

That's all folks.

Earl