Re: Y2K and Y@x Humor.

Gee that sounds like a buying opportunity to me. For your amusement the
latest Y2k scares are that pacemakers will stop killing thousands of
people. And the great Kahuna of all Y2k scares is that foreign made nuke’s
will fire themselves, explode in their silos or just go dead. If I had an
old nuke I think that I would pull the plug. Oh yea and this one is good
for a laugh. Millions of cheap land mines will all explode or go dead. So
stay away from Cambodia, Bosnia, etc. on d-day. Now there is a picture for
the mind.  :-)

Brent