Subject: Indicator 180'sLong/180's Short
Author: owner-realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date:  10/19/98 1:42 PM

    For those of you who requested additional information regarding this
"indicator", I would suggest contacting  the developer, Sentinel Trading at:
rjbiii@xxxxxxxxxx    Or maybe he will see your request on this forum and
offer the information to all RTers.  He obviously is more able to comment on
the indicator than I.
    I, however, am using it in conjunction with several other indicators,
and when all agree  to either an uptrend or downtrend,   and the 180's
appears and signifies the same direction, I go with it.  Am now
experimenting with different time periods (ticks, 1 min, 3 min. 5 min. etc.)
to ascertain the most advantageous results.
    Good luck,
John
jdfo@xxxxxxxxx

x-rendering-position: 1079

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\H&RSHOWMES.ELA"