PARABOLICS

Thats a coincidence that parabolics was introduced as a thread this week...

I've been working with DMI and ADX quite a bit the past few weeks and decided
the other day to add Parabolics to the mix....

One place I would advise anyone who is looking for information on these types
of indicators is Martin Pring's book...MP on MARKET MOMENTUM..

He gives a breakdown on all sorts of indicators and has a chapter devoted to
Parabolics..Im not endorsing Pring's newsletters and other books. Im just
suggesting that he does offer a good overview of many indicators that gives a
beginner a solid grounding to start with. What you do with it and with any of
Pring's other stuff is your own decision.

Rick