Liquidity?

Thought I would start a little thread on the liquidity of the
financial markets and what they might be telling us...........I have
been trading the markets for a few years and have never seen such a
lack of liquidity in the most liquid markets in the world............

1)Euro Dollars move 26 ticks in a few seconds(26 ticks in a year is a
big move)

2)T-Bonds move up AND down 8 full points within about a two week
period

3)The dollar/yen moves almost 10% in 24 hrs

4)The S&P 500 moves 50.00 points without a downtick....the e-mini
moves 100.00 points in about 2 minutes

5)The Fed Reserve cuts the discount rate in between meetings and
during market hours

If I wrote a book based on the 5 events listed above.....how do you
think it would end????

  Obviously, the Fed knows something about the financial soundness of
the world's banking systems that they have not told us about,
yet........I wonder what it is????

Comments welcome.............

Tom Stein
comfut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx