Re: [Re: [Andrews turn in Dow-S&P]]

Mike and Ned,
             Here is how it works ...the newton signal calls a turn and
direction. Then the market is expected to behave in a specific manner. The
theory is that it will do one of 3 or 4 things...below are 2 of them.

1) The market goes up wildly by closing beyond a certain line. Then the market
goes up for a long run....the market has not done that yet

2) The market goes to a certain line after making a specific pattern and
turns....Then it is south we go here.

Will prices go down next week? ...perhaps...to new lows? probably not.

Regards
Mitch

owner-realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I don't think the song is over yet. Let's follow it into next week.

> Ned Markson

> cnedgo@xxxxxxxxx

> http://www.erols.com/cnedgo

> Michael Mangiafico wrote:

> > The post on 10/9 says they had a Newton + buy signal which would test the
lows and if the lows "hold" then up we

> > go.  We never tested, this suprised a lot of people.

> > It was a good call, but the call doesn't match what took place.  I am not
trying to cause an argument, believe

> > me.   I look for good sites that provide insight.  I went long 10/12 after
my ST indicators turned positive, I

> > don't try to pick lows.  Anything that can help I look for.  Am I reading
the site wrong????

> > MM

> > mitch ryder wrote:

> > > Below is the post from 10/12

> > > I didn't tell you so but I told you who does...

> > > They called it again........

have been