A Vote for Rumors and Facts;

Tom,  I believe Mark stated the situation as it was: a fact;  i.e., that there
was news on the street about a problem with LFG.  Do we want access to rumors
(or is is simply early news)? I do. Perhaps the S&P is not a swayed by rumors
as much as OJ and cotton, but then why “buy the rumor; sell the fact?” I know
I can make a lot of money by early access to early news (and even rumors).
One, - we may never know all the true facts; and situation/facts as reported,
are all colored by our perceived sense of reality and biases and releases of
news by many with particular agendas and/or conficts of interest, and/or legal
restrictions.
       	   Larry Z.  Seattle.