Re: ALERT:LFG

There are some rumors going around Chicago relative to LFG and some large
losses by some local traders in the Bond Options and Yen.  I was told the
situation was being addressed by the proper parties.

LFG, LLC was *not* recently purchased by ED&F Man.  ED&F Man in August
purchased the customer business of the LIT Division of First Options of
Chicago, Inc.  You may have confused LFG with LIT.

If you are a customer of LFG or of an IB of LFG, then I would suggest you
contact your broker or a LFG representative to get information from them.

Regards,

John J. Lothian

Disclosure: Futures trading involves financial risk, lots of it!

In a message dated 10/15/98 8:02:13 AM Central Daylight Time,