Re: sp500

<< IMHO, the Fed's been getting practice - I've seen at least 4 days since
Sept
 1 where the Fed's footprints appear to be all over the intraday charts. When
 the spoo runs up 30 points from a pivot low in an hour with zilch change in
 a/d issues and a/d volume, it's a reasonable bet that the Fed's been
 supporting the market by buying futures - far cheaper/easier to do than
 buying stocks. I think this is intended to keep the shorts from getting too
 aggressive.

 Earl >>
hi earl   this are just buy programs
we  first buy  ge  msft  etc  calls   then we buy the  futures then we buy the
stocks
(lifting   sp   avrage   7-10 points)
then  sell calls  sell the futures and then sell the stocks
so money is made on