Re: MKT - INDU

<<  we may have one or 2 down days but the bies is still up
 > how hi??
 > short term  1020-1030

 Hm.  So since it hit 1020 today, would you expect any more upward
 movement?  Are you looking for a *close* in the 1020-1030 area, or
 just intraday?

 I'm looking to move most of our liquid funds out of Janus 20 within
 the next week, and we will probably need to use some of it within the
 next few months.  So I'm watching the market closely and I really
 appreciate your (and the others') projections!

 Do you have a feel for the top in the NDX?  Janus 20 seems to mirror
 it almost exactly... >>
hi
i have the  ndx going up  from here
not sure of top date  posible   10/21/98