Re: FUTR: Fundametals Newsletter

Brad D. wrote:
just a newsletter providing a brief review of the
> fundamentals situation for each market that I could quickly scan.

http://www.ctrader.net/ctrader.htm  - free summary of most mkts (except
currencies) available at the website in the evening.

Hightower Report offers both a weekly and daily service.  The weekly you
get mailed from them;  the cheapest way to get the dly svc. I believe is
thru Bridge; Bridge's end of day data service, "Final Mkts" carries
Hightower in the am for about 20/mo I believe.  I read it out of
interest but don't follow it much; I like the daily better than the
weekly.  The daily gives you a short dose of news and opinion on each
mkt.

Hightower: futures-research.com;    bridge:  crbindex.com