MOONS

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Someone recently posted information regarding Full moons
&amp; new moons wrt to trading .&nbsp; would they be kind enough to do so again
as I have inadvertently deleted all emails on pc.</DIV>
<DIV>Peter</DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Sat Oct 10 20:10:38 1998