GEN: Systems:Indicators:Calendar Function

RT's,

     I've been working on a problem for months and am finally smart
enough to ask for help.

     I use Windows on Wall Street Professional. I am trying to construct
an indicator which requires a count of the elapsed CALENDAR days from
the first record. Unlike many programs, WOW Pro has no Julian day
feature. Does anyone have an elegant or otherwise solution to my
problem? What code would generate a count of elapsed calendar days from
the first record?

                                        MANY Thanks,
                                        Darrin Vernier