Re: TradeLab

See http://www.sciapp.com

Simon

At 17:29 6/10/98 -0600, you wrote:
>RT's,
>
>Have any of you tried TradeLab? If so can you give any opinion about it?
>Can you tell me if it is a real time software?
>
>Brent
                                                     _  .
Simon Trevor                                      ,~' (_|\
s335159@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                      ,-'        \
http://student.uq.edu.au/~s335159/            (            * <--Brisbane
Manufacturing & Materials Engineering Student  \    __     /     Australia
The University of Queensland                    \,~`  "\__/