From: JW [mailto:abprosys@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, October 05, 1998 8:31 PM
To: investor_services@xxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Web Site Question RN125NH98-II-AA149691

Um, the web is about electronic communication.  Your response reminds me of
those old-line companies that put up a web site but don't have any email or
ordering capabilities.  They tell you to call an 800 number <g>.  Why even
have an email address if all you do is tell someone to call an 800 number?
How will you tell me where the OEX quotes are over the telephone?  Let's
see, type H T T P : 2 forward slashes (no that's forward, leaning to the
right, not the backward ones), 3 W's then a period....  Does that make any
sense?

JW
abprosys@xxxxxxx <mailto:abprosys@xxxxxxx>