Re: Better fills

How do you define "a bad fill" ? How do you propose that a "bad fill" is
something you have special purview over by being on the floor? Why can't a
trader that enters an order with a broker (off floor) that then enters an
order with a broker on the floor receive the same treatment you and Dad can
provide? Choosing the price? WOW! Where do I wire the money?

Can you spell "compliance", how about "NFA"? Customer... ha ha ha ha ha...
Why solicit here?

Regards,

Tom Alexander