Re: Fills at even and .50 on S&P

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Fills at even and .50 on S&P
  • From: "Lawrence A. Welch, Jr." <larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 16:44:10 -0400 (EDT)

I use LFG for trading commodity futures and frequently experience trouble with
them along the same line you mentioned.  Lost BIG in the yen last month when they
failed to fill a sell that went through on their software.  I did not discover the
oversight until their midnight e-mail statement showed I was still in what I
thought was a closed position.  I would be very interested in alternatives.

Larry.