Re: STK: Newbie Trading Question

Have to add my two cents worth. Had a lot of fill problems with Datek,
and they specifically told me that there was no queueing system. They
also broke a trade and said they could do so providing it was within
three days. They trade was broken because it got filled outside the
market price. The broken trade cost me severely, because I then turned
around and reinvested the profits..........

Moral of the story?...............I don't know what/who is better.

Ketayun Rustom