Re: GEN: STOCKS YESTERDAY

I think we can bounce violently around betw. 950 and about 1020 for a
few days and then (Dow-wise) collapse 500-1000 points for the low toward
the middle or end of next week. On S&P that means betw. 900/850 for a
low. Down Jones 7000/6500. And, one day, I will even have a position on
based on what I say (like 1065 high in S&P, 995/990 low on Rosh
Hashanah, etc). What I fear is that if I am wrong, it is that it will be
worse and not better. I see near 0% chance of this stopping as high as
940/920. I hope I am wrong!

...and Elliott is not the only reason. Weekly indicators are not
oversold, nor are daily, and monthly ones are neutral to overbought
still. This market cannot rally w/out a new low, and probably a fairly
significant one. And, I am far from bearish. There are plenty of people
out there calling for 5500/4500 on the Dow. I think we can bounce about
for a year or so below the highs, but new highs are possible within 2-3
years and I expect the upcoming low to be THE low for maybe 8-10 years.

Steve

Steve