Re: Long term capital

Hi, RTs,

I remember that in April, 1996, I went long wheat.  I got in too late:  i.e.
in the middle of the move.  In order to protect myself, I placed a stop just
in case.  It did fall--It gapped open on the next day.  I stopped out at
518, the lowest point in the whole correction.  My broker tried his best to
persuade me to get back in.  I didn't.  Wheat went on to move to above 700.
I was devastated.

Mervin