Re: $2,600 is STILL growing; stop deceiving people: your trading must suck?!?!?!?!?

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: $2,600 is STILL growing; stop deceiving people: your trading must suck?!?!?!?!?
  • From: "Steve Karnish" <kernish@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 11:47:28 -0400 (EDT)

> this is "gary in hawaii"....:
> "people sure are pathetic when they suck at trading."
 > "so again, gary, tha't me, in hawaii, was right!"
 > "again i was RIGHT."
> "guess what i'm right again!"
> "if you can do it, you are NOT bragging"........

Oh, really?  I think maybe you're bragging...what does than
imply?

Steve Karnish
CCT

----------
<realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: $2,600 is STILL growing; stop deceiving people: your
trading must suck?!?!?!?!?
> Date: Thursday, October 01, 1998 7:46 AM
>
> Hi,
>
> this is "gary in hawaii"....
> First of all, i stated it must CLOSE the month ABOVE 115-120.
> PLAIN and SIMPLE, well, it closed the month at
112.60.................HELLO
> !!!
> people sure are pathetic when they suck at trading.  I will
NEVER go in to
> politics,
> i'm sure ross perot had to deal with a LOT of losers like this
guy.
> so again, gary, tha't me, in hawaii, was right!  But it's not
about being
> right or wrong it's about making money!  Even if i was wrong,
so what, but
> again i was RIGHT.  You look at the markets lately, since i
started wasting
> my time on this post we are making "new lows" on the
dow/snp/ndq for the
> day.  OH ya,
> since i joined rt a few months ago i stated all my trades as
NOT hindsight
> remember?  They ALL made money; the 2.6 went to 21k but i was
wrong, we
> never continued the crash and i closed out with only 13k about
3 weeks after
> it was 2.6.  I then rolled to oct puts with 10k, rode out this
ENTIRE BEAR
> flag/channel, and now once again making a little money.  Take
me up on this
> offer mr. pathetic trader, instead of whining about an o.j.
trade you are
> clearly WRONG about, again "close the month" "ABOVE 114", it
closed at
> 112.60, why don't you tell us how much you made/lost this
month, last month,
> etc.  "it's the money stupid".......
> All the people who are on my private group (FREE) know i am
STILL holding
> oex puts.  I gave them all MANY MANY reasons why over the last
4 weeks, and
> guess what i'm right again!  again, it's not about right or
wrong it's about
> making money, and that's what i'm doing..........how you were
all short
> mini's with NO
> stops or loaded up on puts........let me clear this up
quickly....i'm NOT an
> options trader.....but common sense says you avoid stops/calls
when you are
> expecting a big move.......guess what common sense NEVER fails
> me..............
> "if you can do it, you are NOT bragging"........
> have a nice day :)
> gary in hawaii

short
> >o.j..  I
> >>responded by saying if anything you would want to get LONG.
> >Especially if
> >>we close above the 115 area for the closest (weekly)
contract.
> >Again, the
> >>reason being (KISS) simple.  I am doing what follows by
memory,