Re: "All Things Being Equal"

japan will still go lower - don't be fooled with the so called cheap
looking
index -  I wouldn't be surprised to see 11500 by year-end.
anyway in japan there is no bottom in sight yet and the way to play this
mkt. is not to try bottom fishing - rather wait for confirmations and
buy on the way up - maybe 5-10% above swing lows.