Fwd: Re: Data Services

I am also using Pinnacle and would give them a 9/10. The DOS downloader is behind the times, but I have never had a problem with it and their tech support has been super. I have also used DialData, but left them because of high prices and weaker tech support.

Andy

*********** BEGIN FORWARDED MESSAGE ***********

*********** END FORWARDED MESSAGE ***********