Re: GEN: Bradley & CIT for the stockmarket

     Realtraders,

     Some responses to queries fielded.

 I.
>  Interesting chart. But I do not see any correlation between the market
>  indices and the other inflection points on the chart. Am I missing
>  something?

     RL:  May be just my imagination, but I do see correlation with the cash
SP500.
               For examples:
               a.)  The 8-16 (a Sunday) inflection exactly correlated with a
cit (change in trend)
                     from the previous Friday's downdraft.
               b.)  The 9-6 (another Sunday) inflection duplicated the above
noted result.
               c.)  The 9-18 inflection was off by one trading day in the
absolute low of a mini
                     trend down, though it was right on per the closing basis.

               I am not asking anyone to accept this as an invacuo methodology
to trade the
               US stockmarket, and perhaps Aug/Sept might not have been the
best months
               to illustrate.  Not quite as endearing as the 7-21 inflection
point.  Then again,
               not all of these projections work out, as anticipated.
 II.
>How do you like Bradley for Windows? How may I obtain a copy of it? Thank you
very much.
              RL:  I like the Bradley, it might not be as telling as the Zain-
Bradley
              (just guessing).
              I do not know whether Kasanjian Research (our hosts on the
Realtraders) have
              copies available, but they are attributed with the copy in my
possession.
              Not quite as high tech as far as time projections can go, but
there have been
              amazing coincidences with Fibonacci time projections in the US
stockmarket
              and the inflection points.  Particulary amazing, in that the
Bradley "signals" are
              set in stone (set in space)?, not subject to change.

III.
>Do you own the computer software program for the Bradley indicator or are you
getting the information from Jerry Favors or Greg Meadors?

          RL:  As mentioned above, though whether JF and/or GM had any input
in it's design I know not.

     There is no financial benefit for myself in discussing this subject, just
casting ideas for discussion.

                       Best wishes to all,

                       Rory Lewellen                    RL2946@xxxxxxx