Re: Sore Thumb divergence in the Dow

Pompatis et al,

Sore Thumb divergence is my own term for an obvious divergence where an
isolated spike high is made and divergence indicators like RSI, Stochastic,
Momentum etc. show a divergence with that new high. If you are not familiar
with the saying "something(it, she, he, whatever) sticks out like a sore
thumb" it means something is obviously different about something compared
to the others around it.

Brent