Re: Globex2 is down

Globex2 is down. Globex2 crashed on thursday around 2:00 cst. IT was a
terrible day fom the start. Orders into the system were extremely late. The e-
mini went to open out cry after 2:00pm  cst. That was funny to watch. Globex2
was down on friday also. Globex control has told me that they will back up and
running G2 on sunday at 5:30pm cst. Hopefully, it will be better. It was
aweful on thursday, I missed numerous trades b/c the system froze. I was in
the pit when I heard they had halted the system. There are many who loved
seeing that happen. Globex2 is a great and powerful system, it was just not
fully debugged before launch. Once the bugs are cleaned up and all three
servers are running, things will be great.