remote data

RT's,

I currently use F/X alert when I travel for retrieval of quotes ( when I
don't have access to my charts).  When I have positions on, I need to
closely monitor the markets.  F/X alert gives updates of all the cash
markets (dow,S&P cash, etc) and the S&P futures every 3-4 minutes via a
pager.  This is to long.  Does anyone know of a handheld service (not
quotrek) that is the size of a pager that sends updates on a shorter
time frame!!!  I have tried quotrek and other handheld devices that
require large antenna's and they really don't work well.   F/X alert
works great, they just don't have enough update times.
I would like something that can feed to a pager, with short updates.  I
only need S&P cash, futures, and the dow.  Any suggestions?

MM