DMI Paintbar

>Hello...anyone out there interested in DMI...

Here is the code for the DMI paintbar for Omega Quick Editor:  IF...

 DMIMinus(14)> DMIPlus(14)

      then paint bar RED.

Do this in the paintbar section of Quick Editor. I use a dark blue color for
my price bars against a light gray background so the red bars when the
DMIMinus is above the DMIPlus gives a very visual sense of if the stock is
in a bullish or bearish phase.  I've also included the ELA file as an
attachment of the code too as most RTers have requested it.
If you like this, I have many show me studies using this trading tool that I
can post for those who want them.
   Using this paintbar study, look at AOL. On Sept 22, the DMIPlus crossed
over the DMIMinus and the price bars returned to your normal color and 'out
of the red'.  Today's action confirmed AOL's action  is
now bullish.
   Look at the OSX or any oil stock last fall and this paintbar study would
have gotten you out before the big fall if you close your longs when the
bars go 'in the red'.   Jeff

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Bearish.ela"