E-Mini

Hello Realtraders !! Can anyone tell me how fast the
fills are for the E-mini if sent electronically, Our new
broker says their is no human interaction, and 5 seconds
or less fills. Our x broker says there is one person that
enters the trades and the fill can be up to 2 minutes.
And would the difference in E-mini fills (assuming they
are better) compensate for the slippage in the S&P500
(since it takes 5 times as many contracts to equal 1 S&P500
and consequently 5 times more commission) Any help
will be appreciated.