Bressert's Best Direct vs Other Electronic Brokers

Recently I opened an account at LeoWeb but have not started my first
electronic trading experience.  All of the negative discussion about Leo's
problems in the last few weeks has scared me.

I just had a long conversation with a broker at Bressert's Best Direct.  He
said that Bressert did not experience the problems that Leo did in the last
few weeks.  He also said that they had several alternatives to Leo's single
TOPS alternative and that is why they don't experience Leo's problems.  One of
their alternatives is to call a live broker as I am used to doing.

Would RTers that have experience with Bressert Best Direct discuss that
experience?  Please include the worse thing that has happened if appropriate.

Any comparisons between Leo and other electronic systems would also be
appreciated.

Russ