Re: The ADX

Jerry,

I've also noticed that low (generally less than 15, it depends on the
market) ADX values can precede a trending move.  Last year (September
'97), Daniel Chesler mentioned this in an article he wrote in TASC on
trading with chart patterns and indicators.  I like the idea of using
ADX in this manner -- it's not how most traders look at ADX.

Brad Dingee