Electronic ordering: PMBe/ITW-HHU

Interested in hearing about traders' real time experience with the ITW /HHU
(Interactive Trader Workstation/Hand Held Unit:  TimberHill/Interactive
Brokers proprietary routing system).  I am referring to the commercial
product, not the one available from IB's website (which only allows trading of
the mini).

I am dealing with PMB, one of the few licensed vendors of IB's routing system.
They have incorporated the system with their own, forming PMBe, but one can
also lease an ITW (restrictions apply).  They both link with the HHU of the
filling broker.  PMB claims the times (fills, reports) are equivalent.

This is state of the art electronic ordering.  It is not clear to me why this
system is not more widely known or discussed.  Leo-based appears antediluvian
by comparision.

Any thoughts on the above matters would be appreciated.

Dave Austin