Re: Auditrack

Tim:
I have participated in a couple of special promotions.  I have not
subscribed to the full price service.  Fill reports are dreadfully slow.
When I inquired about 4-5 minute delay in getting my S&P contract fill price,
the response was that in an extremely busy market, 4-5 minutes was reasonable.
 This makes is difficult to day trade using Auditrade. Longer term trading
perhaps would wrok better.  It's not clear to me how well they simulate a real
world fill.  Getting the fill is everything in short term trading.

..Mark

You Wrote:
Is anyone familiar with Auditrade.com?  Or is anyone now using it as a
simulated broker in either futures or equities?  Fill time?  Quote
reliabilty?...etc?
Tim Wolfe