Re: MKT Options Seminar New York City

I posted this a couple of times and it never appeared so I thought I
would give it one last shot.

I'll be doing a free 3 hour options seminar in New York City on
Tuesday.  The seminar is hosted by the OIC, The Options Industry
Council.  The council consists of the exchanges and the OCC.

The seminar will be from 6 - 9 PM at the New York Hilton and Tower
Midtown.

Again the seminar is free and open to everyone.

I'll also most likely be doing a CNBC appearance next week to discuss
VIX.  If I get enough notice I'll post the time and day of the
appearance to the forum.

Bloomberg business news is also in work on a whole series on VIX.