Re: sp500/bonds

<< Subj:	Re: sp500/bonds
 Date:	98-09-12 16:39:49 EDT
 From:	OkieDame
 To:	Proffittak

 Ben...
 Enjoy your comments; you seem to be right on with the spoos and bonds.  Any
current or updated thoughts?  The break in bonds yesterday...continue to
123-16 from here?  And what did you think of the spoos rally yesterday?
Thanks....a fan.  :) >>
hello everyone
i got caught with my pense down on the last move  down
had  6  sp500 calls  (sep)
and bought  1 mini@xxxx
1 mini@xxxx
and i mini@xxx(sep)
sold all  mkt on close fri
will  use the big contracts  long on monday
will buy 1 at open
will buy 1 at open plus  5
will buy 1 at open minus 5
proffit objective is   1040-1050
at that point will look  to short.(bet the  1/2 of  my account)
as for the bonds   i had   tuesday my  stop@xxxxx  1 at 126 16 and 1 at  126
on wensday i move my  sell stop to  both@xxx 24   and  thersday moved it to
ss 2 @127
week will buy on pull back the oex 30 points out of money calls for october
and sell   on a rally the   40 points  out of money  sep  calls
if the puts are more overpriced then will  do opposite (selling a put is like
buying a call)
still see  volitility but for experation will hit   8050-8150on dow
all bets are off if we take out 985 dec sp
have a nice weekend
Ben
p.s have a buy stop for gold@xxx
and silver@xxx